Rear ended

Hello,
I talked to my insurance company AAA and they were really nice. They are
taking care of contacting his insurance company and reporting to the DMV.
They even called Don's for me and set me up for a Monday drop off. And he
told me I won't have to pay my $500. deductible since it was his fault.
Then I call Don's after I hung up with him and asked about painting. He told
me that yes they would have to repaint the front fascia to match. So I'll
get the color back to its close original paint spec.
And the free flowing exhaust would be nice, I'll see what I can do.
Anyway it can't be worse than what Don told me. They have another DeLorean
coming in that a garage fell on it.
Thanks Everyone for your advice,

Calmed Down Mike
Vin#1113