Re: [DML] Snow/Winter tyres.

Re: below. "Horsefeathers"! Several years back my "P.O.S." lost its fuel pump during one of the coldest, snowiest Februarys in Tulsa, Oklahoma history. For some reason I couldn't drive my DMC, so I had to rely on my 1938 Buick Cpe. for several weeks. "Ol' Blue" performed quite well in cold, snow, & ice for an "old car". When my DMC was new, I drove it ALL the time (rain,sun,ice,snow) on its NCT's with excellent results. It handled (& still does) like it was made for the road. (Well, it WAS!!) So, enjoy your flight- anytime! Drive Stainless Robert VIN 6924

From: "mantrobax" <ownerof@xxxx> Reply-To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [DML] Snow/Winter tyres. Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:06:35 -0000

I'm sure I will be barked at for asking this...
I know you shouldn't be driving the DMC during winter, its simply not
good for a 20 year old car...
I have my reasons and will have to move it a few times during winter,
and frankly I don't think I would last without taking her for a drive
during the next few months.

[moderator snip]