No power at 4000 RPM

Recently I posted a message asking for ideas on what could be causing
the drop in power at full throttle once the engine started going past
4000 rpm.

I installed a gauge to measure fuel system pressures.

All reading were taken on a cold engine, 70 F ambient temperature.

Control Pressure = 2 bar
Primary Pressure = 4.9 bar
Rest Pressure = 2.9 bar
Rest Pressure after 10 minutes = 2.5 bar

Looking at my chart, it looks like primary pressure is at the bottom end
of the allowable checking pressure 4.9 to 5.5 bar.
I can set the primary pressure to the setting range of 5.1 to 5.3 bar.

My question is;

Will raising the primary pressure affect the Control Pressure?

Is there a way to adjust the Control Pressure?

How is it done?

Maintenance History
Major tune-up performed just before Nashville trip.
New coil last week.
New fuel filter 3 weeks ago.
Fuel pump suction strainer is clean.
Fuel suction pipe is rigid and has no leaks.
Air Filter is clean.
No signs of vacuum leaks. All lines connected correctly.

So, what do you guy's think?

Scott Mueller
002981
RNDOLA