Re: seat covers

Hey Eric,

My seats are cracking, and until I have the cash to have them
properly redone, I decided to go with some decent sheepskins.
Surprisingly, my results were better than expected.

Head to Costco and look for the Eurow brand universal fit gray
covers. At my location here in SF they only had one brand, one
model, in two colors (a light beige being the other). They were only
$30 each and the gray is a decent match. Admittedly, it's a bit
darker gray than what would be ideal, but it's close enough.

What's nice is that the seat covers are very, very comfortable. The
weirdest adjustment came in sitting higher in the car, as the covers
are 1" thick.

If you haven't got a Costco membership, you probably know somebody
who does. For $60 total it was a great deal.

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
NCDMC
AZ-D (honorary)

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, <eric@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey everyone
>
> I'm looking into a little protection for my seats. They're in
relatively good shape (a few scratches, no cracks) and I'm looking
into seat covers to keep it that way. What's the consensus on seat
covers? Basically I'm thinking of the Pepboy's grade covers for the
car, what do you guys think of them? Any recommendations?