Re: [DML] 350 BHP PRV-6 Cyl. Engine From a Race Car!

As it happens this outfit is less than 5 minutes from the Diesel Centre where #1458 and
#2727 were nursed back to health, and where #4426 has already been to have its engine
pulled for rebuild. (Staplehurst is a small village about 5 miles from my home town).

The PRV-6 came in many, many flavours. The problem with the DeLorean's one is largely
with the injection/ignition. I had already investigated the possibilities for #4426's new
engine, but although the costs were more than reasonable, not worth it to me at this
point in time. 220hp is about achievable with a good exhaust, keeping the stock k-jet,
capacity and ignition system. If you want to modify, the PRV is actually a lot better
than you'd think. Mail me off-list for info if interested.

Martin