Gold Sunstars

Am I the first person in the "western World" to own a Gold Sun Star
DeLorean?

Well I was stocking up with regular, Sun Star models at my importers in
England, to be ready for the Christmas rush, when a young assistant said "
we are just unpacking the Gold cars, do you want any?!!!!

What do you think!!! I bought 6!

I've had a good look at the car and its generally very good.
My recent research for my new book has made something of an expert on the
Gold plating of the original two ( plus one) cars. I can reveal that the
match is very good.

If I was being picky, when I compare my original piece of "Bridge of Weir"
brown leather, ( Colour match 7D7) to the model, the model is slightly too
"light" brown in colour, but not too bad.

The exhaust trims are also wrong, comparing it to an original gold one I
have, they should be round, polished stainless steel, and gold plated. The
model has angled one's, with a silver look.

A bit of a coup for the UK club!

Please don't ask for supplies of these outside the UK, we are only a small
club and just cant handle "selling abroad". Your own vendors should be
getting them soon.

Best regards

Chris Parnham www.delorean.co.uk