Re: Refinishiung the Glove Box Lid

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, doctorDHD@xxxx wrote:
...The question
> I have is about the glove box lid whisch I am deciding just how to
complete.
> Has anyone refinished this themselves? Has anyone drilled out the
pop
> rivets? How would I be able to reassemble it?
>
> Dave
> 6530

Dave,

I am in the process of getting my whole interrior redone...but I
decided to recover everything in black leather. Lets face it, not
too many Deloreans out there left, so when you do get that
fascinated Delorean groupie why not and impress them? I have a brand
new "German" car and the whole interrior is leather. The way it
feels and smells you just cant beat the quality! Believe me, spend
the extra cash, wait the extra couple months, whatever it takes just
make it "real" not the vinyl crap. Its meant to resemble leather
isn't it?

Anyways, I just replaced the rearview mirror with the temp and
compas, auto dim w/ reading lights all built in, which looks
awesome, sporty and up to date. Mirror is Gentex $180 brand new on e-
Bay! It was worth it, believe me. I finally got the MOMO Trek (black
leather) steering wheel with the custom horn button in the middle.
WOW! You guys dont know what your missing! Perfect fit.

Take care,

Ski 4649