Re: MOMO Hub

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "vrvader" <vrvader@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxx> wrote:
>
> a couple of questions, how is the depth of the hub? and does it
have
> the tabs to turn off the turn signals.
> >
> derric

Derric..

The depth is exactly like the original believe it or not...the tabs
that stick out to turn the signals off are replaced by basically a
small metal prong/rod that the hole is already predrilled. I
personally will probably drill another one so there are 2 like the
original one. But other than that looks like feels like and fits
like a stock wheel. Im waiting on my wheel to come in thats why its
not on yet. As soon as I get the wheel I will post some pics. Let me
know how your venture went.

Ski 4649