Re: [DML] Binacle and Dashboard

I have recently finished recovering the dashboard and the binnacle
(both were badly split and faded through sunlight). I covered the
dashboard in leatherette vinyl which closely matches the appearance of
the original dashboard but gives a slightly padded feel to it. The
hardest part was removal and refitting of the dashboard. The binnacle
I've recovered in Alacantra. It took a couple of attempts to get a
result I'm happy with, and having a sister with an industrial sewing
was a big help.

Nigel

vin 02677
license plate DOC 16V