Re: [DML] Payne Re: Sticky throttle

Brandon, Looks like your still fighting fast Idle.To much air or throttle
sticking. It's tough sometimes getting the dirt or gunk out of the cable, but
if you just keep working with it will come loose. Just make sure the bottom
screw on the throttle body lever is going all the way down. A spring may be
helpful until you can get the cable right. As for the O rings. I have a kit
of all the O rings and washers that are the most common. Even if you don't
buy it. Look at the kit as a reminder of them. The main one would be under
the fuel distributor and the brass pipe going into the bottom of the air flow
meter body.
Hope this helps
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
http://www.specialtauto.com/images/o-ring-assort.jpg

, << I did replace the gaskets and O-rings on the "W" pipe. I want to wait
until
I can get my throttle to act normally before I attempt anymore diagnosis.
It's not bad, but the rough idle can get annoying. I just did a tune up and
all of my injector tips seemed very clean. Oh well, one thing at a time. I
still absolutely love my car!

payne