Re: [DML] Re: Trade 4 Delorean

Bill and Group, , I have a project car on the front page of my web site. It
cranks and runs. I also have at the other end of the price chain John Yersky
car for sale. He has been out of work for a while and asked If I would list
it.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/

I'm trying to sell and/or trade my 1998 Mitsubish 3000GT for a Delorean that
I can "fix-up". The KBB value of my 3000GT is ~10K. Does anyone know the
best place to find a DMC for this price range? I'm willing to buy a
"project" car and have the time/energy to deal with a car that needs a lot
of work. I simply don't have the 20K+ for one in good condition.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Bill