Re: [DML] RPM relay

Jerry, The RPM relay is turned on by the pulses from the pulse coil in the
distributor. The coil should read about 600 ohms cold and can go to 700 ohms
hot. It turns on the RPM when the engine starts to turn over.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
I have lots of info on the web site about them.

<< Can anyone tell me what picks the RPM relay? I understand what keeps it
picked, I just cannot find what picks it.
The reason I ask is mine will not pick, but if I help it to pick it will
stay
picked and the car runs fine.
Oh I know, buy a new one and don't worry about it, unless the new one needs
help to. Most places will not take back electronic parts. I would just
like
to know where the pick comes from so I could check and clean, etc.
Thanks
Jerry
V >>