[DML] Re: 001697 is no more, only if you give up.

[DML] Re: 001697 is no more, only if you give up.

I use Hagerty... if anything would happen to mine - I get $50K, no
questions asked... or up to 50K in repairs.. they even pay to ship
it to houston or somewhere else if it has to be done... bad part
about that is the mileage limits they put on it...

On another note.. with a salvage title... we are all one big family
here... why not find someone in a state that WILL register a salvage
title... sell your car to them for $1, with your name on the title..
have them register the title in their state.... then have them sell
it back to you with a title from THEIR state, and you are back in
business... or drive it around with another state's tags on it.

mike

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:
> I have received some E-mails calling me heartless for suggesting
the
> car be totaled. All I can say is if you think I'm heartless you
> haven't yet dealt with your insurance company! To them it is
dollars
> and cents and if it is cheaper for them to total the car then to
> repair it guess what, they cash you out (minus your deductible)
and