Re: [DML] annoying misfire

James:

I did a full tune up on my car and found one of the
new spark wires arcing just underneath the fuel
distributor. The way I found it was the use of a
mirror to look from the back to the distributor and
saw the arcing. It took me about 2 weeks of searching
and replacing parts before I stumbled onto that.

Richard