Re: Torison Bar

Actually this has crosed my mind as well. If the bar sudenly came
loose or broke while closing the door or something, it could possibly
flip out and hit you. I dont think it could make it through he
ceiling of the car to hit the driver though.

Also, when you flame someone or someone's post to the board, it means
you are atacking them or their idea/comment/opinion, etc.

Adam