Re: [DML] Cold start valve wired to full throttle switch (don't bother)

Re: [DML] Cold start valve wired to full throttle switch (don't bother)

Before you go modifying the fuel system a little research can go a
long way. Get a copy of "Bosch Fuel Injection & Engine Management" by
Charles O. Probst, SAE. You can get it from Classic Motorbooks. Go to
chapter 7 section 8.1. It tells you exactly what you can expect from
trying this. BTW there are other tips and tricks in that chapter some
of which will work a whole lot better.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757