Re: [DML] Parking Brake Light Switch

In a message dated 10/27/02 1:47:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
doctorDHD@xxxx writes:

> Does any have information on how to adjust the Parking Brake Light Switch?
> Or how to get to it? My Light comes on unless I hold down the parking
> brake

I've debated trimming off part of the lower rubber lip, but haven't You will
notice that the "hump" it ties in to is higher toward the doorside. The
rubber can also twist a bit as you grip it. If it twists toward the door, it
will hang up. If you twist it a bit away from the door as you put it down, it
probably won't. Simple enough. Trim it enough to avoid twisting it, and it
may look too chopped off... like a high water mark!

Wayne
11174