RE: [DML] Difference between one-key, two-key

RE: [DML] Difference between one-key, two-key

I haven't a clue what the other numbers mean.
I wish I did.
I also have:
the initials CH,
a 40 circled,
a ten digit number written in two colors,
A faint upside down 20 circled,
and the notation 6/12 which is not a date (which is written in full under
the top side panel, 4-10-81 J G).