Re: UPDATE - World of Wheels Show, Evansville IN

Re: UPDATE - World of Wheels Show, Evansville IN

Looks like there is a bit of "sibling rivalry" in Evansville, IN,
and therefore, the Evansville World of Wheels show will not be an
option on my schedule this year (and maybe not in the future too).
Just received an email from the show chairman, Mark Pryor.

Let me know if this situation sounds vaguely familiar to anyone.

Exact quote from Mark's email:

"I also am not allowing anyone to enter a car in my show who was at
the Evansville Autofest.? I cannot charge $10 admission to see cars
that people just saw a couple of weeks ago for free.? I hope you
understand."

Part of me understands the logical argument (for the admission fee)
but the other part sees it as competition between shows, in which
we will now have to choose whether to be a part of the Autofest or
the World of Wheels in Evansville, but not both.

So, for those of you who did not have their cars at the Autofest
this year, feel free to enter the World of Wheels show this year.

My decision has been already been made for me.

Later,
Rich W.