Delorean Mid Atlantic Club Fall Foliage Tour III day in review

Delorean Mid Atlantic Club Fall Foliage Tour III day in review

Well...here it is 1:30am Sunday morning, and I JUST got home from the
DMC MidAtlantic Club Fall foliage tour (and I live local to the event!)

Yes! I was one hell of a day! I had a great time, and so did everyone
who attended! (including my wife, who I was not sure would enjoy
herself on her first Delorean related outing with me, but she HAD A
BLAST!)

The day kicked off nicely. We all met at JZD's former estate, and got
plenty of pictures. With 22 cars in attendance, we then lined up into
our caravan and took a wonderful trip from Lamington NJ, down to
Princeton, NJ. The weather (which had not been cooperating with us
earlier) cleared up, and our drive turned out to be great!

Once in Princeton, we all lined up our cars again...took a short break
to recharge ourselves for a while, and then continued with technical
sessions, car reviews, and general chit-chat.

Dinner followed shortly after, and everyone stuffed their face with
delight.

After Dinner, several of us hung out in the hotel lobby/bar, and enjoyed
a few drinks while we told stories and jokes.

I had decided early on in the game not to stay over night since I live
so close, but towards the end of the night, I was looking into booking a
room (we were having so much fun that we didn't want to leave!). Due to
a small problem of the hotel being book, and no more rooms avail. We
called it a night and just got home.

WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WAS! Hats off to Mike Deluca and Mark Levy for
coordinating it all!

Watch our site in the next day or two for pictures and a complete
recap.....I need sleep now. ;)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680