Re: Fw: [DML] Gullwing Magazine

Subscription information will be available soon. Will post info on
the DML. Web site is a real possibility.

We are definately open to your suggestions and looking forward to
providing a useful and entertaining publication.

Ron & Cheryl
Delorean Magazine
tmasterlc(at)juno.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxx> wrote:
> So where should we go to get a subscription come 2003? Will there
be a web site to acompany the mag? It sounds like you have a winner
here.