Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust (and photos)

Martin, Chris and the whole UK group,

If a picture is worth a thousand words, you guys should be able to
write a novel about this new SS Free Flow Exhaust system. While I
did read that the system does not come with the polished appearance
that is in the photos, it still looks like great SS craftsmanship.

Anxiously awaiting the dyno testing of the cat and cat-less systems.
With the goals of less restriction, more HP, a better exhaust note
with choices and overall better appearance, what else can a Delorean
enthusiast ask for in a free flow, SS exhaust system.

Since I do not keep up with exchange rates and import duty taxes,
can anyone check on a ballpark price (in US dollars) to purchase
this exhaust system and ship it over to this side of the pond?
And, is it available for immediate purchase, in various forms?

Sounds like the "extra raspy" exhaust note will be my choice.

Thanks in advance.

Later,
Rich W.