Re: [DML]Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation

Re: [DML]Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation

Payne,

Be absolutely certain you are not 1 off. I have been 1 off it the past and was having the
same issue you are, wouldn't start spark, etc. Just about lost my mind and I knew that I
wasn't 1 off. Finally after several other people looked at my problem one guy figured it
out. Sometimes things can be tough to see. Also, if your new dist. cap is marked with the
first postion, see if thats going to cylinder 1. If it is, check the others. If it isn't,
check them all anyways, sometimes the 1 is marked wrong on the cap as it may also be for
another car.

It is possible if it kicks that you may have 1 or 2 cylinders right and not the others.
Also, check around and be sure you didnt knock any hose wires, etc. lose when you did
this.

This is just my $.02 based on two issues I've had like this in the past, you have my
sympathies

JB

No VIN yet.