Re: Zilla products (each product is different)

Re: Zilla products (each product is different)

Zilla Products are very good, but let's not generalize all of them.
Each one is unique and one product's performance does not imply the
performance or reliability of another product or the entire line.
My overall experience with the Zilla products has been very positive.

While I agree that Lockzilla is a very good product, with a very good
track record (I have owned several Deloreans with Lockzilla) and I
agree that it has a very low failure, but I would not extend the same
praise to the Tankzilla. Athough I think that the Tankzilla is also
a good product (I have owned several Deloreans with Tankzilla), both
my experience and other Delorean owners with the Tankzilla is that
the performance and failure rate is not the same as with Lockzilla.
Lockzillas just seem to have a better track record than Tankzillas.

Keep in mind that installation, operation and use (or non-use) of
your Delorean will also affect the performance of any product, I do
not want current or new Delorean owners to get only the Pro or Con
view of the Zilla product line or any Delorean parts for that matter.

Bob does excellent work and always stands by his product, which is
the reason to buy a Zilla product. Although I recently purchased
another Delorean with a new Tankzilla (less than a year old) and it
does not appear to be functioning as designed, I'm sure I will be
able to correct the problem with Bob's assistance, as soon as I get
time to work on it. There are several other Delorean owners that
have had problems with their Tankzillas as well, but the key here is
that they have always had the unit replaced, repaired or adjusted
with Bob's assistance. Bob's products are not all bullet-proof, but
he does stand behind them 100%, which is very rare in any industry.

I always look forward to seeing what Bob is dabbling in next.
(anxiously but patiently waiting for door launchers for my Lockzilla)

Later,
Rich W.