Re: [DML] Fan Speed

> When I first got my car, I had almost no variable fan speed. I took the
> blower apart this summer and cleaned the contacts and now there is a
> clear distinction between speeds. However, on the setting of 4 I still
> can't feel the two center vents on my face. I can only feel the air
> about 6 inches away from the vents. Is this normal? Or should I probe
> further?

Check the fan speed switch. I was experiencing very low airflow from my
blower (and, curiously, the fan switch was operating backward--0 was most
powerful and 4 was off). I found the switch to be faulty and replaced it.
I also replaced the resistor block while I was in there. Now the blower
works great.

-andrew
Houston TX