RE: [DML] Evansville Autofest Pics

Hi Dave,
Great pix of the Evansville event. Also I went back and looked at the
site with all the Memphis 2002 pix. It brought back good memories again!
Not sure if I met you or not. SO many I wanted to say hello to and there
just was not enough time and hard to locate people. Everyone looked alike!!
My only "claim to fame" there, was that I got the OLDEST Delorean owner
plaque.....which I would have preferred NOT to qualify for! Ho ho. and I
was wearing my "roulette wheel" flashing name badge......and besides that,
have videos of Kathryn kissing me!! I expect to try for seconds at Pigeon
Forge. We have our hotel reservations!
Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Walla Walla, WA