[no subject]

MODERATOR * I know that this thread is ENDED, but if you could please
let this message through to let everybody know what I am doing**

Well, much to my disappointment. I am UNABLE to send the Stainless Steel
Illusion PDF to everybody who requested it.

Many DML members have supported this, but there are few who felt VERY
STRONGLY about me NOT sending this out.

I was told that if the PDF file was distributed, that "further" action
would be taken.

SO in my best interests I have decided against it.

I apologize to everybody who emailed me regarding this, as much as I
would LOVE to help you out and send you a copy, I cannot due to this
legal issure.

Sincerely and Regretfully
Kenneth
05541