Anyone have a damaged engine cover f/s?

I'm lookin for a engine cover (pn 100593) that has some slight damage. With
my engine swap, the intake sits slightly higher in the center and I don't
want to cut my good condition one. I was hoping I could find someone on the
list that might have a damaged one they would want to part with for a decent
price. Please feel free to email me off list.

Thanks in advance!

www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999