Re: Weird Auto Box Question (definitely not the Governor Computer)

Re: Weird Auto Box Question (definitely not the Governor Computer)

Since you say you have a custom-built shift computer you are going to
have to talk with the person that built it to answer your questions.
Without knowing how it works and what it does and what is "custom"
there is no way anyone else can help.
In the meantime you can go over and double check all of the external
adjustments including fluid level, gearshift adjustment, and line
pressure. I don't think any of these are the problem but it can't hurt
to check anyway. While you are at it also check the final drive
lubricant level, it is always neglected. Make sure the kick-down micro
is adjusted right and the wiring and plugs going to it are clean and
tight. Use a meter on it to make sure it is working, check it when it
is hot too. Check the plugs going to the shift computer on the
firewall if that is where the plug still is for it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757