Fabricating Anything?

I've been on this list for quite a awhile learning about the DeLorean.

I am working for a custom car parts fabricator making everything from
sheet-metal intakes to exhaust systems to turbo systems.

I was wondering if anyone had anything in mind, short of making new
stainless body panels, that they'd be interested in having made.

Something that comes to mind, are the sheet-metal air boxes, or maybe
a mutli-port efi intake, or a turbo kit, stainless exhaust..?

Feel free to email me: copper_trace@xxxx

and check out the site for the shop i work for:
http://www.measeperformance.com

let me know if i can help make something.