Re: [DML] Stainless Steel Illusion

I make the folowing comments with mixed emothions.

As a DeLorean owner and the owner of Stainless Steel
Illusion, I would hope that everyone would get a copy.
It is a fascinating book.

As the owner of a bookstore, I find it reprehensible
that people will violate copyright laws "because the
book is too expensive and I DESERVE to have a copy".
This is just another example of what I perceive to be
a problem with our society; ie, "its just a little
thing, so it is okay".

I don't deal in used/rare books. When I occasionally
come across a copy of this book I buy it and then
offer it to a DeLorean owner for whatever it cost me.
However, that is still rather expensive.

I appreciate Ken's approach to this issue, but
integrity, honesty and ethics provide a very clear
path to follow. In today's society, it may be the
road less traveled, but it is the right road to
follow.

Just my 2¢.

Dick Ryan

--- Digital Devices <delorean@xxxx>