Stainless Steel Illusion

I have a copy of Stainless Steel Illusion on CD .. PDF format which I
aquired from a gentleman in London England

He tried to list them on eBay but was booted off..

I am sure that it breaks a bunch of copyright laws.. but with a little
feedback from the mailing list on your views

Of the copyright issue.. I am sure I can make a few copies.

BUT!!!!!

If people feel this is wrong or that I should not .. let me know .. I
don't want to get anybody upset..

Its just that it is SUCH a good book , yet so hard to find.. and when
you do find it .. its so damn expensive

You can email me privately - ken@xxxx

Thanks
Kenneth