Re: [DML] Re: 3 different hoods

I read that the hoods with the grooves were discontinued because when they
would stamp them, too many hoods were being damaged. It was easier to just
make a hood that was flat and simple to avoid losing money on manufacturing
defects. Can anyone confirm this? I'm not sure if that's the same reason
the gas flap was removed. Personally, I like having my gas flap there.

payne