DMC

I got this message from someone who happened to see me on the Mid-State
DeLorean Club web pages. Please contact him directly as I have no knowledge
of this other than what he wrote:

>Hi! I found you on the web and have a question for you.
>
>Do you know anyone who would be interested in a complete DMC engine? I
have had it for a number of years and would like to get it in someone's
hands who would be able to use it. I am uncertain of the condition as I
have never heard it run. I can provide complete details to anyone interested.

>If you know where I could even list it for sale, I would love to hear
about it.

>Thanks for your time!
>
>Respectfully,
>
>Dave Hosea