help!

I've been having trouble getting my delorean started. I had been driving and at a stop sign it stalled and would not restart. It had been running rough that day, but it was running. I had it towed back to my house and started checking it out.
The things I checked were as follows:
fuel system:
-fuel pump output volume exceeded specs after the fuel filter
-cold start valve sprays approximately five seconds
-bypassing thermal time switch for fifteen seconds still did not start car

ignition system:
-checked resistence of ballist resistors and ignition coil
--ignition coil checked slightly high
----substituted a coil from another delorean and no change
-checked spark at plug ends of wire for plugs 2, 3, 5, and 6
--spark was orangish and arced about 3-sixtenths of an inch
---never pulled any plugs to look

with ignition on, but not cranking:
--voltage at first ballist resistor is 12.4 volts
--voltage at terminal 15 of coil was about 4.3 volts
--condensor to ground showed over 1.5 megohms

-timing at cranking speed using plug six about ten degrees btdc
--plug six was firing rarely(using intuction timing light)

Thanks for any help. Hopefully it's something obvious that I overlooked.
-Rob