Alarm/remote central locking recommendations?

Alarm/remote central locking recommendations?

While we are on the subject of central locking, I would like to solicit recommendations for a replacement alarm/remote central locking system. I am shopping for a system with the following properties:

1) Standard basic car alarm features (shock sensor, valet mode, etc),
2) Compatibility with the standard DeLorean central lock system
3) At least three aux outputs, for my Darryl Tinnerstet style remote door openers and trunk release. (this requirement probably implies a 4-button remote).

A have been using Avital Phoenix 2, which is perfect for my needs except for 2 things:
1) the key fob remotes are kind of large and cheap looking. I would like something that looks more like current oem remotes.
2) It recently stopped working (apparently a radio problem).

I would be interested in hearing what others are using, especially those with door releases.

--Pete Lucas VIN #06703