[DML] Re: Problem with Lockzilla

Dave Swingle has the stock door lock circuit diagram at the link
Martin points out. The stock circuit has several current leackage
paths, so I don't think the stock module has a zero draw potential.

A couple examples of leackage paths in the circuit include:
- Path from +12 through R12 through D5 through "lock doors" lamp
- Path from +12 through R2 through D through door switch

Just these two paths should draw about 10mA or so each.

Knut