Re: Fall Tour Hotel Reservations

I called a few other people that I know are going and they all
received the same letter and reconfirmed their reservations. Westin is
honoring the rates also. At this time 12 of the reserved 15 rooms are
spoken for. One of the people said they were able to book a room for
$79. You might want to give it a try, I will tonite.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757