Re: [DML] Interesting news info on JZD estate...

Re: [DML] Interesting news info on JZD estate...

The article appeared in the New Jersey edition of the New York Times.
I am trying to get it and if I can I will bring it with me to the Fall
Tour. It is something to the effect that Donald Trump is buying the
estate and has plans to turn it into a golf resort and housing
development. Mr Trump never buys anything all by himself, he puts
together a consortium that he can control. He may have released a
press release in advance of the sale for the free advertising it can
create. The Delorean estate was the largest private land parcel in the
entire State of New Jersey. The property even has frontage along Route
78. It is so large there is a Villa separate from the mansion. That
is where 26 Deloreans turned up one day after the bankrupcy all around
the circle inside the Villa. If you can attend the Fall Tour Ed Russo,
the caretaker, has a lot of stories he will share with us about Mr
Delorean and the history of the Estate.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757