Re: New Fuel Gauge Sending Units...

Very nicely done.

I do have one question though on anothet part that DMC Houston is re-
producing...the Radio mounting bracket. Why aren't they painted or
powder coated black? I was going to purchase one until I saw what it
looked like after another Delorean owner installed it in his car. A
lot of bare steel showed through and he had to remove it and paint
it himself. Is that what is required before installing it, to paint
it?

Steve