Re: [DML] Valve Adjustment & the Shop Manual

Re: [DML] Valve Adjustment & the Shop Manual

I agree, I think the shop manual has some mistakes. When I adjusted my
valves I just rotated the engine to get each rocker, one at a time, in the
adjustment postion without regard to where the others where. What's spelled
out in the manual is supposed to limit how many times the engine needs to be
rotated but it just didn't make sense.

Bruce Benson