From: Dan [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 23 September 2002 12:12
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF

that he is CURRENTLY still in jail,
> etc....etc..etc....

You mean.. he's never been in jail with regards to the car?

Also, I don't know how accurate this is but the DeLoreans in the film
actually still ran the standard common as muck PRV V6 we all so love
dearly... the car sound was dubbed from a V8. In fact a US company (posted
on here some time back) was contracted to put an engine back in to a
DeLorean that had been used as a show piece (why the engine was removed is
beyond me)... if you look closely in BTTF3 you'll see that when Doc is
trying to get the car running in the 1800s he manages to blow the
distributer (I think) off the car... and it's stock!

Just my 2p

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - www.projectmadness.com - UK based

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

+++ Virus-scanned by Messagelabs for Oxford Instruments +++

### OXFORD INSTRUMENTS http://www.oxford-instruments.com/ ###

Unless stated above to be non-confidential, this E-mail and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee
only and may not be used, copied or disclosed save to the addressee.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us upon receipt
and delete it from your records. Internet communications are not secure
and Oxford Instruments is not responsible for their abuse by third
parties nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission.