LEGEND twin turbo

I have exchanged messages with the design engineer of Legend Industries, and he verified that there were lower compression pistons used, along with "unique" bearings, valves, head bolts, and even the head gasket!

Others familiar with the project have also verified that there were specialpiston rings used, and were "loose" for the prototype engines... I am told this is why a Legend build engine has a diesel like sound to it. I can sample it and post it, if anyone is interested.