Re: [DML] Older cars as daily transportation

Re: [DML] Older cars as daily transportation

Mike

the windows for the D have been done for years. The are really nice and dramatically change the character of driving the car.

I am seriously considering changing my stock D to full size windows. I drove it a couple of time this summer and really can not stand to not have windows that open fully.

I hope to fully document this effort and publish it in detail.

Now if I would the lottery so I could retire, then I would do this a lot sooner.

BOB :-)