Re: [DML] Older cars as daily transportation

Re: [DML] Older cars as daily transportation

Good post overall, but I gotta disagree with this one. The optional factory
luggage rack works fine for the rear tire. I luckily haven't had to use
mine for that yet, but I did test it in my garage to see how it works.

The luggage rack stows neatly out of sight in the trunk when not in use.
They are still available from the vendors, although a bit expensive. Still,
I feel that they are a good investment, especially if you take road trips
in your car.

To me this seems like a lot nicer setup than a bracket on the hood,
although everyone will have their own ideas about that. :)

Mark N
VIN 6820

<snip>