RE: [DML] The "new" DeLorean World

This is the exact reason I don't like them

Do the casual owner or enthusiast that just reads one of the magazines, they get a very one sided view of the DeLorean world. Of course, those views are to benefit the vendor that published it.

BTW Erik, what you describe in your post is the DML.. We all are members for free.