DW

> I'd like to see articles about D-Rex! Not just a blurb, but indepth
>
> detail on some of the more crazy deloreans out there. It would be
> nice if the person/company who puts this magazine out offered a way
>
> for you to send in your own articles about events you went to,
> projects you are working on, strange stories you've heard, unusual
> and interesting things that have happend to you and your delorean.
> know I would submit articles! I'd love to see my name in a
> magazine,
> and I'm sure many others here would too. Imagine a magazine where
> you contributed. You can't complain about the content of the
> magazine then! With so many people in the community, and so many
> people active with projects, there would be plenty of information.

Um, You know, Since the conception of Delorean World, any one has been
encouraged to submit a story, look at Aaron Posey, he has written several
stories. Any one has been free to write an article, but no one ever does,
go pick up one of your past issues, and look, its in the front in most,
and if not, it is always in the back. You also get 100$ for a full length
article, and I believe a years membership for a getaway article. I know
there are people who like the changes, I have had several people tell us
they love it, and they have gone ahead and signed up for another years
membership.

Trevor Johnson
comet4055@xxxx

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!