Fuel Distributor anyone?

Hi List,
I have been working on a DeLorean for a guy I met but I have tested his
fuel distributor and it is not working. I replaced his entire fuel system as
it was gelled up and the distributor is the only thing keeping it from
running at this point. I tested the pressure coming into the distributor and
its where it should be, but when you depress the plunger very little
fuel(drips) comes out of the dist ports. The cylinder inside the distributor
isn't stuck but I assume there is crud inside of it after seeing what I
cleaned out of the tank. I replaced all of the hoses and gave it an ignition
tune up so its close to seeing the road again. He bought the car when it was
brand new and let it sit since the mid 80's (We all know that wasn't smart)
If anyone has a used fuel distributor out there please let me know. Or if
anyone can test this one that would be great too.

Thanks

Dave
6286-Grand Rapids, MI