RE: [DML] When is a D Dream not stainless?

RE: [DML] When is a D Dream not stainless?

Price is NOT a good indicator of car condition. I have seen more cars thanI can remember in the $15K-$20K range that I would not pay more than $5K for.. But many of those sellers got their asking price, and had a new generation of DeLorean owners talking about problems with their cars.

The #1 killer of DeLoreans is owner neglect. The #1 killer of DeLorean Image is unsuspecting customers overpaying for their car. This is a problem unique to DeLoreans because neglected Stainless Steel can be cleaned up before selling, and the rest of the problems can only be seen by the experienced DeLorean enthusiast.

Find someone in your area to shop with you, and look at cars in all price ranges. You may find the creampuff for under $15K.

<SNIP>