Re: [DML] New DeLorean Owner

Congrads Fred,

Great to hear you realized your dream! I'm Todd from
Pennsylvania USA. I realized my dream in June of this
year when 5386 came home. I saw the pics she looks
like a gem. You can check my site out if you want. I
entered into the dream with a project DeLorean.

Great to see that your liveing the stainless dream.
Good luck!!

Todd
vin5386